11.19.2011

to be thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for.

I have two, God fearing parents. A beautiful sister. A roof over my head, food to keep me nourished, and a great group of friends.

The Lord has truly blessed me this year, and continues to do so. One of His blessings was Francesca, of Creatively You. After stumbling upon each of the blog designer's portfolios, I fell in love with Francesca's designs. The others were just as fabulous, but there was something about her work that struck my interest. I knew that she would be able to create a blog design that would suit my style. I was right!

If you're interested in a free, but wonderful blog design, I recommend using Creatively You. Whether you choose Francesca (who has an awesome personal blog, by the way!) or one of the other designers, I know for a fact that you'll be satisfied. Thanks, Francesca! I wouldn't have this design without ya.

Creatively You - http://www.creatively-you.blogspot.com/
Francesca's personal blog - http://www.sunshinemoonlightphotography8.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Francesca Rescigno said...

Thanks!

mary ann said...

agreed - francesca rocks! :)

liz said...

I must say this blog design is gorgeous!!! :)))

Post a Comment