11.22.2011

suggestions

Good evening!

I purchased a $50 iTunes giftcard today, (courtesy of my aunt!) because I'll need some music to listen to for the upcoming Thanksgiving trip we annually take. Unfortunately, though, I don't have a whole lot of options. I have a list of albums and singles that I would like, but that amounts to about fifteen songs.

So far, I plan to buy the new Florence + the Machine album (love them! In fact, this blog is named after a line in one of their songs), and Bruno Mar's single "It Will Rain." Do you have any other suggestions? I'm in serious need of them.

Hope ya'lls day is going great!

2 comments:

liz said...

What kind of music do you like? Oh, and I love Florence and the Machine!

Autumn said...

Awesome! They're fantastic.

Well, I like all sorts of music. A few bands that I love are OneRepublic, Florence + the Machine, and Foster the People, if that gives you any ideas. I like songs that make you think.

Post a Comment