12.03.2011

birthday girl

Today is my birthday! Though I haven't opened all of my presents, my aunt did give me money to buy a Chi, (hair flat iron) and we'll be putting up the Christmas tree tonight. I've requested that we watch a few Twilight Zone episodes too. Which reminds me...I'm back in Texas. I'm going to miss my family in Maryland, but I'm so glad to be back home. No one believes me when I say that Texas is my favorite state, but it truly is. I can put up with the hot weather :)

Hope y'all are having a great Saturday.

5 comments:

katie josephine d said...

Happy birthday! (:

mary ann said...

oh, happy belated birthday! awesome! :)

Hayley said...

Oh my goodness, happy birthday, dear! :) I hope you ((had)) a great one! :)

Grace Anna said...

{Late} Happy Birthday! Chi straighteners are AMAZING! I LOVE mine! :)

Autumn said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, y'all! I really appreciate it(:

Post a Comment