12.13.2011

excuse me

Sorry for a lack of posting, guys! I've been going through a really difficult time this past week, and needed to clear my head. If you would pray for me, it'd be much appreciated.

But, on the plus side...my poll has ten votes! Thank you so much for voting. As of the moment, hello, sunday is winning, but anything can change in four hours. I hope to have the design uploaded on January 1st, where I might possible have an Etsy opened as well.

Hope y'all are having a great week!

3 comments:

laurenski said...

I hope you get every thing straightened out. Thank you for following my blog by the way, I really appreciate it. ;)

xoxo~Liz

Anonymous said...

I will try to pray for you! So sorry for whatever it is =( I like hello Sunday too =)

Ivy said...

So, I was blog-hopping around and I somehow ended up here. Love the blog, so adorable!! Don't know what you're going through, but I hope that everything turns out alright! :)

http://www.ivy-lauren.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment